2013 THS Valedictorian and Salutatorian
|Plans to attend Williams College.
||Plans to attend Rice University.
THS Students in the Community
Taylor High School Communication Applications Classes made over 100 original children’s stories and over 150 hand puppets. They traveled to Texas Children’s Hospital and Rising Star Academy where the students read books with the children and encouraged them in reading and writing. They donated all the books to the Academy and Hospital.
THS Volunteer of the Year
Principal David Kendler
THS Power Reviews
Intense Teacher-led Semester Exam Study Sessions
- A 1.5 hour session, offering an extra comprehensive final exam review in the areas of student interest.
- Each 1.5 hour session will cost $5 cash only at the time of session sign up.
- Various teachers will host the sessions providing students in-depth question-answer opportunities.
- Sessions will be offered in all core courses, foreign languages and some electives based on student interest.
- At least 15 students must sign-up for a class to be offered.
- Class size is limited to 25 students.
Sign up during lunches will be:
Thursday, May 16;
Friday, May 17;
Monday, May 20
Power Reviews will be held:
- Wednesday, May 22
- Thursday, May 23
- Tuesday, May 28
Two sessions each day:
Session 1 – 3:15 to 4:45 PM
Session 2 – 5:00 to 6:30 PM
No refunds will be given for missed session(s).
Taylor Made Tutors
What is Taylor Made Tutoring?
“The Taylor Made Tutoring Program” provides volunteer tutors in most subjects once a week from 7-9 pm. For more info, click here.
Parents and Community:
We have just launched an exciting new program for parent and community involvement at Taylor High School. The Taylor Made Tutors program will utilize the talents of our local community to assist our students in their academic success. Parents and community members are invited to participate in the program by providing tutoring to our students during weekly tutoring events. We are very excited and optimistic about the positive effect this partnership will have on THS students.